Join the NHSA in our mission to promote snowmobiling in NH
- Benefit from the $586 million economic impact the snowmobile industry offers in NH
- Support the grassroots volunteers who maintain the vital network of trails
- Be part of the unified voice at local, regional, state, and federal levels
Snowmobilers always ask:
- Where can I get a room?
- Where can I eat?
- Where can I buy gas?
- Where can I buy accessories and parts?
- Who can service my sled, trailer and truck?
If your business can answer these customer needs, you should be on the Snowmobile Trail Map-Guide!
DEADLINE: To be included in the print version orders must be received by October 31. Orders thereafter will receive all other benefits, including online map-guide listing.
Business Supporter Includes:
Sno-Traveler Business Listing and Subscription: Your business listing in the Sno-Traveler will reach tens of thousands of snowmobilers each issue. Includes one year subscription.
Map-Guide Listing – Print and Online: When a snowmobiler pulls out our NH trail map-guide they will find your business listing. You will also be featured on NHSA’s online interactive trail map-guide with a link.
Optional Business Card Map Ad* Full color ads demand attention. Limited availablity on print map-guide.
Listing on NHSA Website: Business address, telephone and a web-link from www.nhsa.com.
NHSA Decal: Official NHSA window decal lets everyone know you support snowmobiling in NH.