The 2020 NHSA Ride-In is now in the record books. Through the fundraising coordination of the NH snowmobile clubs and the NHSA Ride-In Committee, hundreds of snowmobilers from ten counties in the state of New Hampshire converged at the Town & Country Inn and Resort, Shelburne/Gorham January 31 – February 1 & 2 to raise a record-breaking $124,000 for Easterseals Camp Sno-Mo.
An amazing achievement by the clubs who propelled the 48-year grand total to more than $3.5 million during the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association Easterseals Ride-In.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated and supported the event.
2020 NHSA Ride-In Awards
- Youngest Driver on a Mini Sled: Brooklyn Cain, age 3, Wolfeboro Snowmobile Club
- Youngest Driver to Ride-In: Anthony Orso, age 7, Scrub Oak Scramblers
- Adult Best Dressed: Marie Hixson, Baker River Snowmobile Club
- Oldest Drive to Ride-In: Dottie Kurtz, Umbagog Snowmobile Association
- Longest Distance Traveled Total: Gary R. Newcomb Jr, Baker River Snowmobile Club
- Largest Club Participation: 97 members, Scrub Oak Scramblers
- Adult Best Decorated Sled: Ev Ferrell and Vic Henry, Baker River Snowmobile Club
- Overall Child under 12: Morgan Monmaney, Mt. Cardigan Snowmobile Club
- Adult Scavenger Hunt: Stacy Poutas, Scrub Oak Scramblers
- Child Scavenger Hunt: Morgan Monmaney, Mt. Cardigan Snowmobile Club
- Dedication Award: Kevin Yelle, Belmont Bogie Busters
Top 10 Donating Clubs
|Weare Winter Wanderers||$20,000.00|
|Sutton Ridge Runners||$11,443.00|
|Belmont Bogie Busters||$10,035.00|
|Pittsburg Ridge Runners||$7,680.00|
|Scrub Oak Scramblers||$5,995.86|
|Kearsarge Trail Snails||$2,895.00|
|Nor’Easters Snowmobile Club||$2,595.00|
County Donation Totals
Special thanks to the Town and Country, Town of Gorham, Presidential Range Riders, Bureau of Trails, Fish and Game, NHSA Snowmobile Clubs, and Easterseals.
The NHSA thanks the clubs, businesses, volunteers and everyone else who helped the kids at Camp Sno-Mo!