Please read entire rules before signing agreement.
Raffle Program Details
5,000 tickets to be sold! ~250 books of 20 tickets at $20 per ticket ~
The more you sell, the more you make. All net proceeds donated back to participating NHSA clubs based on number of tickets the club sells and total number of tickets sold as a whole. Tickets sold by NHSA at office and Grass Drags will be distributed to participating clubs.
RAFFLE PROGRAM DETAILS – CLUB PARTICIPATION:
- Clubs must:
- Be in good standing.
- Name a Point Person who must be a current member of the club for which the tickets are being sold. Point Person is contact person for distribution, return, and tracking of assigned tickets.
- Complete, Sign, and Submit “Super Raffle Sign Up” form / agreement to participate.
- NHSA website will list participating clubs. Contact information is optional.
DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS TO CLUBS:
- Clubs purchase books of tickets with a club check or credit card. No personal checks or cash.
A book of 20 tickets is $400. Your club is financially responsible for the entire book.
- Clubs may request up to two books upon sign up.
- Clubs who sold over five books last season may request up to three books upon sign up.
- Clubs who sold over ten books last season may request up to five books upon sign up.
- No additional book(s) will be distributed until sold book(s) – ticket stubs and monies – are returned.
- Additional books may be requested by email or in person.
- The entire book (20 tickets) assigned to a club must be sold to qualify for bonus payout. No partial credit.
- Any club that does not return sold tickets and funds to the NHSA office by the deadline will forfeit their right to their portion of bonus for tickets sold by the office.
- Call the NHSA office at 603-273-0220 to schedule pickup.
SALE OF TICKETS:
- Clubs should list raffle info and contact person on their website and Facebook.
- No altered tickets (scratch-outs or white-outs)! They must be voided. Write out a new one! ONE name per ticket!
- Extra books may be requested for “club events.” Once event is over, all books are to be returned to NHSA.
RETURN SOLD TICKET STUBS:
- Return ticket stubs and monies to NHSA office immediately after selling book(s).
- Please check your ticket stubs.
- All information is required: Name, Address, Phone Number.
- Confirm there is a ticket stub for each ticket that was issued to your club.
- Return the stubs in numerical order for accountability.
- All ticket stubs and monies must be received at the NHSA office, via US Mail or delivered in person, no later than December 30, 2023, at 3 pm. All assigned tickets must be accounted for by the club’s point person.
BORROWING RAFFLE SLEDS AND TRAILERS:
- Raffle sleds and trailers may be displayed at the NHSA office. Opportunities to borrow the sleds and trailers for club events are available by contacting the NHSA office at email@example.com.
- A written agreement to borrow the raffle sled and trailer is required.
DRAWING – FEBRUARY 4, 2024: Town & Country Motor Inn, 20 State Route 2, Shelburne NH
- Presence not required to win.
- All winners of the drawing will be notified within TEN (10) days from the drawing by the Vice President of NHSA.
- All prizes/vouchers must be redeemed from NHSA within THIRTY (30) days.
PRIZES ARE ASSIGNED IN ORDER OF DRAWING AS OUTLINED BELOW:
1st PRIZE: 2022 Polaris 850 Switchback XC 146
2nd PRIZE: 2024 Ski-Doo MXZ 600 Sport EFI
3rd PRIZE: 2024 Blizzard Two-Place Enclosed Trailer
4th PRIZE: 2024 ProLine Two-Place Enclosed Trailer
5th PRIZE: $100 BiteHarder Gift Card
6th PRIZE: $100 BiteHarder Gift Card
Nault’s Powersports — NH Ski-Doo Dealers — ProLine Trailers — The Trailer Outlet — BiteHarder
Interested in participating? Fill out the information below.