Camping Registration for Race Into Winter Opens July 1
All camping sites at Race into Winter are pre-assigned and must be reserved in advance through the NHSA office, and paid in full by credit card or check. Reservations after September 10 are credit card only.
- No tents allowed
- Campsites are $180 for weekend.
- Limit of 4 adults to a campsite.
- Price includes two 3-day passes to event.
- Additional campers, over age 12, must purchase 3-day admission pass ($40 per person).
- Passes will be distributed upon check-in at the camping gate.
- No visitors allowed.
- Camping area opens Friday at 8am.
- Campers must vacate site by 7:15pm Sunday.
Cancellation of reservations must be made 14 days prior to the first day of event to qualify for refund, minus $10 processing fee. No refunds thereafter.
Limited competitor pit camping available, by request only. Send the following information: Competitor name, address, phone, names of people staying with you, size and type of camper, race number for Grass Drag Racing or Watercross Racing. Email Requests
- Arrivals before Friday: Enter on Pit Road and check-in at brown trailer.
- Arriving Friday or later: Check in with ticket sellers on pit road.
- Sites are $100, cash or check, at time of check-in.
- Self-contained units only, no hookups.
- No tents allowed.
- $500 fine for dumping waste on ground.
- Limit of four adults per site. No visitors allowed.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 7am and will be strictly enforced.
- Any damage to fences, farm or property will be billed to the camper that occupied that site.
- No ATV’s, motorcycles or golf carts allowed in campground or facility. Exceptions for handicapped must be pre-approved by Camp Director.
- Unauthorized entry into the vendor parameter area before or after event hours is prohibited.
- No Glass Bottle allowed.
- No Fireworks or lanterns allowed.
- No Drones allowed.
Vehicles at Campground
- All vehicles entering or exiting must check in or out at booth.
- All campers must parallel park in their assigned site.
- Only one vehicle per site. Auxiliary parking area available for additional vehicles.
- Unauthorized vehicles in parking lots after midnight on Friday or 8:30pm on Saturday or Sunday will be towed at owner’s expense.
Campfires may be allowed depending on conditions. Campfires must be attended at all times. Campfires shall not exceed Category 1 definition – a small controlled fire, such as a camp or cooking fire, not greaterthan 2-feet in diameter, contained within a ring of fire resistant material or in a portable fireplace. All fires must be extinguished no later than midnight.
Campers may be evicted for actions involving intent to harm others, destruction of property, criminal activity or noncompliance of campground rules. Refunds not available to evicted campers.
Directions to Campground
From Route 101, take Exit 6, Beede Hill Rd. Follow signs to North Entrance.
Do not use Exit 7. Due to traffic pattern you will not be able to access campground.
Exeter Elms Family Campground
190 Court St. Rt. 108
Exeter, NH 03833
Pine Acres RV Resort
74 Freetown Road
Raymond, NH 03077
Sanborn Shore Acres
PO Box 626
Hampstead, NH 03841