Spectator Camping *COMPLETELY SOLD OUT*
- Campsites are for weekend.
- Limit of 6 adults to a campsite.
- Price includes two weekend passes to event.
- Additional campers, over age 12, must purchase weekend admission pass at camping check-in. ($40 per person).
- Passes will be distributed upon check-in at the camping gate.
- No visitors allowed.
- Camping area opens Friday at 8 am.
- Campers must vacate site by 7:15 pm Sunday.
- There are limited oversized camping spots available. Call the office for details. (Sold Out)
Submit Competitor Camping Request. Watercross competitors with campers arriving will be directed to the camping area when they arrive. They will need to fill out a camper authorization upon arrival. If you have already submitted a camper request you will receive an authorization form in the next few days.
- We ask competitors to pre-register campers that will be parked inside the Pit Area by submitting this form. This will save you time by not having to fill out forms on Pit Road before you can access the pits. Any team with more than one camper must be pre-authorized. Email Roger Wright for pre authorization.
- Only competitors who will be competing in classes on Saturday are authorized for camping in the Pit area.Only tow vehicles, race/sled trailers, competitor RV’s and preauthorized vehicles with race organizations, CVP program and vendors will be allowed up pit road. All other vehicles must park in general parking. Those arriving for Junior Mini Sled Racing only with a truck will be allowed for short term time in the designated area.
- Admission Passes and Pit Passes will be sold together at the entrance to the Grass Drag Pit area. Pit passes will be $10 per day or $25 for the weekend. See website for Admission Pass fees.
- Any vehicle, RV or trailers found to be unauthorized and not registered to a competitor in the Grass Drag Pit will be evicted.
- The entrance for the pits will be closed and locked every night from midnight to 6:00 AM. If you get there between those hours, go to Walmart to park, you won’t get in.
- Details included in vendor packets
- Arrivals before Friday: Enter on Pit Road and check-in at brown trailer.
- Arriving Friday or later: Check in with ticket sellers on pit road.
- Sites also available at time of check-in, cash or check.
- Self-contained units only. No tents allowed. No hookups. $500 charge for dumping waste.
- Pets allowed in campground area only. No pets in Main Event area. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Limit of 6 adults per campsite. NO VISITORS ALLOWED
- Any damage to fences or farm will be billed to the camper that occupied that site.
- Use of ATVs, motorcycles, golf carts or sleds NOT ALLOWED in Camping or Event area. (Exceptions for handicapped must be pre-approved by Camping Director.)
- Campfires may be allowed depending on conditions. Campfires must be attended at all times. Campfires shall not exceed a Category 1 (small, controlled fire, such as a camp or cooking fire, not greater than 2 feet in diameter, contained within a ring of fire resistive material or in a portable fireplace). Fires must be extinguished by midnight.
- RVs and Campers must park in assigned sites, and park parallel.
- Campsite parking available for tow vehicle, plus one additional vehicle. Must have parking permit affixed in specified area of vehicle.
- Unauthorized vehicles in parking lots after midnight on Friday or 8:30 pm on Saturday or Sunday will be TOWED at owner’s expense.
- Vehicles entering or exiting must check-in and check-out at check-in booth.
- Quiet Hours from 10 pm to 7 am. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Generator maximum noise level is 75 decibels. Examples are, but not limited to, suitcase type by Honda, Yamaha, Predator, and Generac.
- Unauthorized entry into vendor parameter before or after event hours is strictly prohibited.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- NO WEAPONS ALLOWED
- NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED
- NO FIREWORKS OR LANTERNS ALLOWED
- NO DRONES ALLOWED
Campers may be evicted for actions involving intent to harm others, destruction of properties, criminal activity, or noncompliance of Campground Rules. Refunds not available to evicted campers.
Per NHSA Race Committee
Cancelation of reservations must be made 14 days prior to the first day of event to qualify for refund, minus $10 processing fee and EventBrite fees. No refunds thereafter.
Directions to Campground
From Route 101, take Exit 6, Beede Hill Rd. Follow signs to North Entrance.
Do not use Exit 7. Due to traffic pattern you will not be able to access campground.
Exeter Elms Family Campground
190 Court St. Rt. 108
Exeter, NH 03833
Pine Acres RV Resort
74 Freetown Road
Raymond, NH 03077
Sanborn Shore Acres
PO Box 626
Hampstead, NH 03841