Camping Reservations Open in July – Date TBA
- The option to choose a campsite is only available on a desktop computer for reserved. It can’t be done from a mobile device. If you purchase from a mobile device “the best available site” will be assigned.
- Campsites are for weekend.
- Limit of 6 adults to a campsite.
- Price includes two weekend passes to event.
- Additional campers, over age 12, must purchase weekend admission pass at camping check-in. ($40 per person).
- Passes will be distributed upon check-in at the camping gate.
- No visitors allowed.
- Camping area opens Friday at 8am.
- Campers must vacate site by 7:15pm Sunday.
Pre-event pit camper authorizations for the Grass Drag pits are no longer available. All competitors arriving with campers who do not have pre-authorization forms will need to fill out a brief entry form when they arrive. If you have already submitted a camper request you will receive an authorization form in the next few days.
The Competitor camping Watercross overflow is now full and no more pre-event reservation or authorization forms will be provided. All Watercross competitors with campers arriving will be directed to the Vendor camping area when they arrive. They will need to fill out a camper authorization upon arrival. If you have already submitted a camper request you will receive an authorization form in the next few days.
- Arrivals before Friday: Enter on Pit Road and check-in at brown trailer.
- Arriving Friday or later: Check in with ticket sellers on pit road.
- Sites are cash or check, at time of check-in.
Submit Vendor Camping Request: Coming Soon
- Self-contained units only. No tents allowed. No hookups. $500 charge for dumping waste.
- Pets allowed in campground area only. No pets in Main Event area. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Limit of 6 adults per campsite. NO VISITORS ALLOWED
- Any damage to fences or farm will be billed to the camper that occupied that site.
- Use of ATV’s, motorcycles, golf carts or sleds NOT ALLOWEDin Camping or Event area. (Exceptions for handicapped must be pre-approved by Camping Director.)
- Campfires may be allowed depending on conditions. Campfires must be attended at all times. Campfires shall not exceed a Category 1 (small controlled fire, such as a camp or cooking fire, not greater than 2 feet in diameter, contained within a ring of fire resistive material or in a portable fireplace). Fires must be extinguished by midnight.
- RV’s and Campers must park in assigned sites, and park parallel.
- Campsite parking available for tow vehicle, plus one additional vehicle. Must have parking permit affixed in specified area of vehicle.
- Unauthorized vehicles in parking lots after midnight on Friday, or 8:30pm on Saturday or Sunday, will be TOWED at owner’s expense.
- Vehicles entering or exiting must check-in and check-out at check-in booth.
- Quiet Hours from 10pm to 7am. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Generator maximum noise level is 75 decibels. Examples are, but not limited to, suitcase type by Honda, Yamaha, Predator, and Generac.
- Unauthorized entry into vendor parameter before or after event hours is strictly prohibited.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED
- NO FIREWORKS OR LANTERNS ALLOWED
- NO DRONES ALLOWED
Campers may be evicted for actions involving intent to harm others, destruction of properties, criminal activity, or noncompliance of Campground Rules. Refunds not available to evicted campers.
Per NHSA Race Committee
Cancellation of reservations must be made 14 days prior to the first day of event to qualify for refund, minus $10 processing fee and EventBrite fees. No refunds thereafter.
Directions to Campground
From Route 101, take Exit 6, Beede Hill Rd. Follow signs to North Entrance.
Do not use Exit 7. Due to traffic pattern you will not be able to access campground.
Exeter Elms Family Campground
190 Court St. Rt. 108
Exeter, NH 03833
Pine Acres RV Resort
74 Freetown Road
Raymond, NH 03077
Sanborn Shore Acres
PO Box 626
Hampstead, NH 03841