ONLINE RESERVATIONS OPEN JULY 1 at 8 AM – ANNUALLY
Purchase limit of two campsites. Advance reservations required.
Sorry – Camping Sold Out? 😩 Check for last minute availability here!
DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT A RESERVATION!
Campers will not be allowed access unless they have a prepaid campsite receipt in hand.
No space available for last minute arrivals.
- Campsites are for weekend.
- Limit of 6 adults to a campsite.
- Price includes two weekend passes to event.
- Additional campers, over age 12, must purchase weekend admission pass at camping check-in. ($45 per person).
- Passes will be distributed upon check-in at the camping gate.
- No visitors allowed.
- Camping area opens Friday at 8 am.
- Campers must vacate site by 7:15 pm Sunday.
- Please read campground rules below.
- There are limited oversized camping spots available.
- Self-contained units only. No hookups. $500 charge minimum for dumping waste.
- No tents.
- Pets allowed in campground area only. No pets in Main Event area. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Limit of 6 adults per campsite. NO VISITORS ALLOWED
- All campers/RVs are subject to inspection upon arrival by security or safety officials.
- RVs and Campers must park within assigned sites and park parallel.
- Campers must be parked with hitch facing out towards access road.
- Parking for one tow vehicle and RV/Camper allowed per site. Second vehicle will be assigned to designated parking overflow. Parking permits must be affixed on specified area of vehicle.
- We reserve the right to tow any vehicle that is parked illegally, improperly, unathorized or is interferering with the operation of the event.
- Late night arrivals may be required to park in staging area until daylight.
- Any damage to fences or farm will be billed to the camper that occupied that site.
- Use of ATVs, motorcycles, golf carts or sleds NOT ALLOWED in Camping or Event area. (Exceptions for handicapped must be pre-approved by Camping Director.)
- Campfires may be allowed depending on conditions. Campfires must be attended at all times. Campfires shall not exceed a Category 1 (small, controlled fire, such as a camp or cooking fire, not greater than 2 feet in diameter, contained within a ring of fire resistive material or in a portable fireplace). Fires must be extinguished by midnight.
- Vehicles entering or exiting must check-in and check-out at check-in booth.
- Quiet Hours from 10 pm to 7 am. STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Generator maximum noise level is 75 decibels. Examples are, but not limited to, suitcase type by Honda, Yamaha, Predator, and Generac.
- Unauthorized entry into vendor or swap parameter before or after event hours is strictly prohibited.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- NO WEAPONS ALLOWED
- NO GLASS BOTTLES ALLOWED
- NO FIREWORKS OR LANTERNS ALLOWED
- NO DRONES ALLOWED
Campers may be evicted for actions involving intent to harm others, destruction of properties, criminal activity, or noncompliance of Campground Rules. Refunds not available to evicted campers.
Camp map not to scale, nor does it reflect exact positioning. For general reference only.
Safari Field is across Martin Rd.
Cancelation of reservations must be made 14 days prior to the first day of event to qualify for refund, minus $10 processing fee and EventBrite fees. No refunds thereafter.
Directions to Campground
From Route 101, take Exit 6, Beede Hill Rd. Follow signs to North Entrance.
Do not use Exit 7. Due to traffic pattern you will not be able to access campground.
Competitor Camping Registration Opens AUGUST 1: Register Here
- Vendor Camping Rules
- Pre-paid reservations required – Contact the vendor team.
- Arrivals before Friday: Enter on Pit Road and check-in at brown trailer.
- Arriving Friday or later: Check in with ticket sellers on pit road.
Exeter Elms Family Campground
190 Court St. Rt. 108
Exeter, NH 03833
Pine Acres RV Resort
74 Freetown Road
Raymond, NH 03077
Sanborn Shore Acres
PO Box 626
Hampstead, NH 03841