NH Grass Drags and Watercross: What You Need to Know.
Information for Spectators at Race Into Winter Grass Drags and Watercrossing. The biggest, baddest, snowmobile event in the world. Everything you need to know!
Admission for Spectators
- Friday 2pm-9pm: $20 per person
- Saturday 9am-6pm: $25 per person
- Sunday 9am-6pm: $20 per person
- Weekend Pass: $45 per person
- Children under 12 are free
- Tickets available at the gate
- Pets NOT permitted
- Glass bottles NOT permitted
- Coolers larger than 15 inches NOT permitted
- Drones NOT permitted
- Wire ties NOT permitted*
- Overnight parking not permitted**
*The race grounds are on a farmer’s field and cows may eat broken glass and wire ties. The results are not nice!
**No Overnight Parking: Violators will be towed at Owner’s Expense
Official Program (subject to change at any time)