Information for Spectators at Race Into Winter Grass Drags and Water Crossing. The biggest, baddest, snowmobile event in the world.
Admission for Spectators
- Friday 2pm-9pm: $15 per person
- Saturday 9am-6pm: $20 per person
- Sunday 9am-6pm: $20 per person
- Weekend Pass: $40 per person
- Children under 12 are free
- Tickets available at the gate
- Pets NOT permitted
- Glass bottles NOT permitted
- Coolers larger than 15 inches NOT permitted
- Drones NOT permitted
- Wire ties NOT permitted*
- Overnight parking not permitted**
*The race grounds are on a farmer’s field and cows may eat broken glass and wire ties. The results are not nice!
**No Overnight Parking: Violators will be towed at Owner’s Expense
NOTICE OF RISK AND POLICIES
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including the Race into Winter event for which you are purchasing admission or attending the event. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People who show no symptoms may spread COVID-19 if they are infected and therefore any event where people are present may pose heightened risk of contracting COVID-19. If you are considered a high-risk person as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), you may be especially vulnerable to COVID-19. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether to attend any public event including the event at the Race into Winter for which you are purchasing admission or attending the event.
As a condition of admission to the Race into Winter Event you will be required to
abide by all current facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols while on premises or risk
ejection, including, but not limited to the following, which may be periodically revised in
accordance with public health guidance or requirements, or other guidance or requirements:
- All guests ages 3 years and older are encouraged (and may be required) to wear a cloth face covering that covers the mouth and nose; other than while actively eating or drinking.
- Guests may be required to submit to a non-contact temperature check prior to entry.
- Guests may be presented with a brief questionnaire prior to entry to confirm that they are
not currently experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms and/or have not been recently exposed to the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Guests should make an effort to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between their travel party and others.
- Guests are reminded to sanitize their hands frequently.
- You should stay home if within 14 days of the event you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with COVID-19.
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have COVID-19 due to contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and have not yet received the results.
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of the following; fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new lost of taste or smell.
Waiver and Assumption of Risk
We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to make your experience as safe as possible for all.
Although preventative measures set forth by the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association are intended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
By purchasing tickets to and/or attending this event, you acknowledge the risks above. You also acknowledge notice of and agree to follow all facility rules, posted instructions, and protocols. You also agree to notify all guests for whom you are purchasing tickets of the instructions and protocols disclosed here, those that may be made publicly available for the event, and those that may be conveyed prior to your party’s arrival. You acknowledge and agree that you are voluntarily assuming all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and agree to release, waive and discharge the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association, Brookvale Pines Farm, The Town of Fremont (their agents, employees, officers and members of the Board of Directors and all related and affiliated individuals and entities involved at the event which you are attending, and from all claims directly or indirectly arising from your visit to the event.)