Information for Spectators at Race Into Winter Grass Drags and Water Crossing. The biggest, baddest, snowmobile event in the world.
Race Into Winter: October 5 – 6 – 7, 2018
Admission for Spectators
- Friday 2pm-9pm: $15 per person
- Saturday 9am-6pm: $20 per person
- Sunday 9am-6pm: $20 per person
- Weekend Pass: $40 per person
- Children under 12 are free
- Tickets available at the gate
- Pets NOT permitted
- Glass bottles NOT permitted
- Coolers larger than 15 inches NOT permitted
- Wire ties NOT permitted*
- Overnight parking not permitted**
*The race grounds are on a farmer’s field and cows may eat broken glass and wire ties. The result are not nice!
**No Overnight Parking: Violators will be towed at Owner’s Expense