The NHSA Trailmasters Conference provides an educational opportunity for volunteer snowmobile trail administrators or those interested in learning more about trail maintenance.
In partnership with the NH Bureau of Trails, the daylong conference is filled with workshops, expert speakers, certification tests, and opportunities to network.
The Trailmasters Meeting is held annually the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Advance registration is required.
To give you an idea of what a typical conference is like, here is an example of workshops from past Trailmasters Conference.
- Grant-In-Aid – How to correctly fill out paperwork and submit grants
- 911 Map Trail Verifications – Clubs can check 911 maps for accuracy and add in trail names for addressing
- DES Regulations and Permitting Requirements – Information to help club’s with Trail Notifications and other permits for trail work
- Groomer Awareness Video & Test Certification – For new operators only. Video and test is also available with each club
- Trail Signing Guidelines – Trail Signing Guidelines are changing and clubs need to keep up to date
- DOT Highway Crossing Guidelines and permit requirments – Policies and requirements for DOT highway crossing permits
- GPS Mapping 101 – Everything your club needs to know on mapping your trails
Got an idea for a workshop? Do you know someone who could present at the Trailmasters? Contact the NHSA office.