Pit Access and Competitor Camping
- We ask competitors to pre-register campers that will be parked inside the Pit Area by submitting this form. This will save you time by not having to fill out forms on Pit Road before you can access the pits. Any team with more than one camper must be pre-authorized. Email Roger Wright for pre authorization.
- Only competitors who will be competing in classes on Saturday are authorized for camping in the Pit area.Only tow vehicles, race/sled trailers, competitor RV’s and preauthorized vehicles with race organizations, CVP program and vendors will be allowed up pit road. All other vehicles must park in general parking. Those arriving for Junior Mini Sled Racing only with a truck will be allowed for short term time in the designated area.
- Admission Passes and Pit Passes will be sold together at the entrance to the Grass Drag Pit area. Pit passes will be $10 per day or $25 for the weekend. See website for Admission Pass fees.
- Any vehicle, RV or trailers found to be unauthorized and not registered to a competitor in the Grass Drag Pit will be evicted.
- The entrance for the pits will be closed and locked every night from midnight to 6:00 AM. If you get there between those hours, go to Walmart to park, you won’t get in.
NH Grass Drag and Watercross Racer Information: rules, registration and competitor schedule for competitors.
RACE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Grass Drag Racer Registration Takes Place at the Event