Pit Access and Competitor Camping
Grass Drag Racer PIT Registration CLOSED
We are no longer accepting late registrations for Grass Drag Pit Spaces.
We have simply run out of pit space.
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate racer pit space unless you are registered and received pit approval.
Please do not expect pit space if you are not registered. There is no room.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you are pre-registered, please read instructions below.
Camping– If you tow a tag-along camper you must make reservations for camping offsite. There is a local campground roughly 5 miles away (Pine Acres Campground 603-895-2519) which has sites available – for racers only – with water and electricity.
IMPORTANT– Please note: Pit spots for race trailers have been pre-authorized for specific teams. Tag-along campers WILL NOT be permitted in the pits as it takes away from racer pit space.
Note: There are specific motorhomes, toy haulers and race trailers that have been approved to be parked in the pits.
ALL RACERS MUST PRE-REGISTER – READ CAREFULLY – CLOSED
- Pre-Registration required for pit spot, competitor camping, pit parking, and competitor access. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Racers are limited to one camper, one race trailer, tow vehicles.
- Organizers reserve the right to reject submissions, change pit locations, change camping locations or refuse entry to event at its sole discretion.
- Sorry, no Amateur Class Grass Drags Racing in 2023
- Only pre-registred competitors racing in classes are authorized access to pit camping area.
- Only pre-registered tow vehicles, race/sled trailers, competitor RV’s and with race organizations are allowed pit road access. All other vehicles must park in general parking.
- All campers/RVs are subject to inspection upon arrival by security or safety officials.
- Those arriving for Junior Mini Sled Racing only with a truck will be allowed for short term time in designated area.
- Admission Passes and Pit Passes will be sold together at the entrance to the Grass Drag Pit area. Pit passes will be $10 per day or $25 for the weekend. See website for Admission Pass fees.
- Any vehicle, RV or trailers found to be unauthorized and not registered to a competitor in the Grass Drag Pit will be evicted.
- The entrance for the pits will be closed and locked every night from midnight to 6:00 AM. If you get there between those hours, go to Walmart to park, you won’t get in.
- Racer Camping area opens Friday at 7 am.
- Registered watercross competitors with campers arriving will be directed to the camping area when they arrive.
Questions? Contact the race organizational team
RACE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE