They did it again. Through the combined efforts of 106 snowmobile clubs and the fundraising coordination of the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association Ride-In committee, snowmobilers from ten counties converged in Gorham and Shelburne, NH over the weekend to raise $105,036.58 for Easterseals Camp Sno-Mo.
Hundreds of Granite State snowmobilers gathered at the Town & Country Motor Inn for the 46th Annual Ride-In to benefit Easterseals NH’s Camp Sno-Mo located in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH.
Over $3.26 Million Raised
Through fundraising effort throughout the year, such as spaghetti suppers and bake sales, the clubs propelled the 46-year grand total to more than $3.26 million.
This money will be used to create life-changing experiences for campers, ages 11-21, with disabilities and special needs. Easterseals campers inclusively participate alongside Boy Scouts in a wide variety of activities including water sports, team sports, hiking, archery, a ropes course and crafts.
We Can Always Count on NHSA Members
“Snowmobilers across New Hampshire demonstrate their commitment to Easterseals campers year after year through their hard work and support,” said Easterseals NH President & CEO Larry Gammon. “We can always count on NHSA members to rally to the cause and continue to make a profound difference for Camp Sno-Mo and our campers. Their dedication is extraordinary.”
2018 Union Leader Awards
- Largest Club Participation: Belmont Bogie Busters, 41 members.
- Youngest Driver on a Mini Sled: Elizabeth Ferreira, age 4, Swift Diamond Riders.
- Oldest Drive to Ride-In: Charlie Kurtz, Umbagog Snowmobile Association.
- Longest One Way Distance Driven within NH: Dave Curto, Pelham Border Riders Club, 70 miles.
- Longest Distance Traveled Total: Leah Rogers, Pelham Border Riders Club, rode from Littleton, NH to Ride-In.
Thank You Sponsors!
- Allied Insurance
- Hk Powersports
- Pike Industries
- Livingston Arctic Cat
- MOMS of Lancaster
- White Mountain Management of Raymond James
- Brookside Pizza II & Tap Public House
- North Country Ford
- Proline Products
- Hixson Family
- NH Electric Coop of Plymouth
- David Bourne Construction
- Troy Powersports
- Trailer Outlet
- Central Trailers
- 2018 Ride In Committee
Special thanks to the Town and Country, Town of Gorham, Presidential Range Riders, Bureau of Trails, Fish and Game, NHSA Snowmobile Clubs, and Easterseals.
Top 10 Donating Clubs
|Weare Winter Wanderers||
|Sutton Ridge Runners||
|Scrub Oak Scramblers||
|Belmont Bogie Busters||
|Kearsage Trail Snails||
|Pittsburg Ridge Runners||
|Nor’Easters Snowmobile Club||
County Donation Totals
The NHSA thanks the clubs, businesses, volunteers and everyone else who helped the kids at Camp Sno-Mo!